2014.08.04. 2:38, "Clint Priest" <cpriest@php.net> ezt írta:
Thanks much!

I've posted it there now...

Last year I received the first license, but didn't really have a way to
distribute it. I pinged a few people but didn't get much response and lost
track of getting it out to everyone. Glad we found a protected place to
put it now (and the others).
One thing, they asked if we could list them as a supporter... below is
their email.
---
A short question / request/ If you feel that IntelliJ IDEA has helped you
a great deal, we’d be grateful if you could consider a possibility to
mention JetBrains’ support for PHP Team by placing IntelliJ IDEA logo at
the project web-site or mentioning JetBrains support in any other
appropriate way. Please, follow the link if you wish to see the available
logos:
http://www.jetbrains.com/company/press/logos.html
---

Not sure if we can put that up somewhere, but that'd be cool. I'm a
raving fan of their PhpStorm and IDEA editors.
-Clint