Hmm, I don't see how to do that, I created:
https://wiki.php.net/licenses but am able to access it while logged out...

Also the registration page shows:

*Note*: All information here is readable without registering. Write
access is controlled however. All users with a php.net vcs account have
full write access to the wiki, and may simply login with their SVN
credentials. *

*