Subject: PHPNW10: PHP Conference Manchester, UK 9-10/10/2010
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 11:06:59 +0100
From: Jeremy Coates <jeremy@phpnw.org.uk>
To: php-webmaster@lists.php.net

Hi,

Please can you add our conference to your php.net/conferences/ list?
I've included details below and attached our logo for your convenience.

-----

PHP North West is a PHP conference with a regional focus, bringing the
best of PHP speakers to the north-west of England on Saturday 9th
October. A full day of conference speakers over at least two tracks this
should again prove to be one of the best events for PHP user-led
conferences in Europe. We're also, as last year, having an informal half
day of speakers on Sunday 10th October, at the Museum of Science and
Industry (MOSI) nearby. With a weekend packed with all things PHP and a
ticket price to suit business and hobbyists alike there are no reasons
to miss out - see you in Manchester :)

PHPNW10: conference.phpnw.org.uk/phpnw10/
Call for Papers (Closes 17/07/2010): conference.phpnw.org.uk/callforpapers
Registration: conference.phpnw.org.uk/register

----
ENDS

Thanks in Advance,
Jeremy Coates
PHPNW10 Conference Team

--
For the purposes of phpnw10 conference: phpnw10 is a trading style of
Magma Digital Ltd. Registered in England number 4181047. Registered

groupphp-webmaster @
categoriesphp
postedSep 9, '10 at 2:15p
activeSep 9, '10 at 4:14p
websitephp.net

2 users in discussion

Adam Harvey: 1 post Jeremy Coates: 1 post