On 9 September 2010 21:05, Jeremy Coates wrote:
It's been a few months since we requested this to be posted on the php.net/conferences section of the site, our conference is now less than a month away so would it be possible for this to be actioned? (Less the call for papers line as that's now dated).
I'm not too sure what happened to the earlier request, but that's been
done — assuming I didn't break anything (it's the first time I've
added a conference to the site) and the relevant backend script is, in
fact, automatic, it should be up soon.

Adam

groupphp-webmaster @
categoriesphp
postedSep 9, '10 at 2:15p
activeSep 9, '10 at 4:14p
websitephp.net

2 users in discussion

Adam Harvey: 1 post Jeremy Coates: 1 post