On May 23, 2016 4:09 PM, "Stanislav Malyshev" wrote:
Hi!
The performance effect of this implementation is terrible.

Assignment to typed property is 2.3 times slower.
Assignment to untyped property in a class with typed properties is 1.8
times slower.
This is not good. I wonder why these tests weren't made before the vote
and results wheren't added in the RFC. Should we make it a standard
practice to do so? Having 2x slowdown on each property access sounds
like a bad idea.
Agreed. We added a performance impact section to the rfc template for this
exact reason.

We do not enforce it. Maybe we should.