Love the simplicity of the RFC, but I can already see people doing terrible
things with it:

  << new DateTimeImmutable() >>
<< log(get_instance('logger')) >>

And other global-state related stuff.

TBH, I'd rather just allow a constant array (with constant expressions
only), and that would be good enough :-)

Cheers,

Marco Pivetta

http://twitter.com/Ocramius

http://ocramius.github.com/