My problem with this PSR is you've created something that strongly
resembles function or constructor calls, but in reality is just
key/value pairs.

That's confusing in itself, but also puts an unnecessary burden on
consumers who have to figure out how to map this apparently
"something" to "something real" - since it really isn't anything other
than pretty syntax for arrays associated with source-code elements.

Did anybody look at my notes here?

https://gist.github.com/mindplay-dk/ebd5e4f7da51da3c4e56232adef41b46

I think this is much simpler and far more flexible - it lets you do
what you're proposing with attributes (by annotating with simple
arrays) and also lets you create annotation classes.

Would anyone care to comment?