On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 2:34 AM, Fleshgrinder wrote:
On 5/10/2016 10:07 PM, Lester Caine wrote:
I would be most surprised to find windows users running php command
line, but I suppose I am somewhat out of the loop on that side. All my
windows users run PHP on a web server and have trouble even accessing
the command line.
I am using Windows and the CLI all day professionally. Yes, people tend
to think like that but it is ancient thinking. Windows is a very capable
operating system and allows you to perform all tasks. Although I have to
admit that PHP tends to be very slow on Windows compared to Linux, that
is a fact.
Off topic but you are wrong here. As a matter of fact. Check real life
benchmarks and raw benchmarks.

--
Pierre

@pierrejoye | http://www.libgd.org