On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 7:33 AM, François Laupretre wrote:
Le 19/02/2016 00:48, Andrea Faulds a écrit :

You might have to make yet another post. This last one had a new
subject, but it still was marked as a reply, so my news client threads
it in with the original thread.
Just posted the message once again. Still appears in the same thread. It
seems Thunderbird is too smart for me :). Anyway, I'll post a reminder next
week.
new mail, internals@....

That should do it :)

Also a reminder is nice, a correct and visible vote start announce is
a must. Please do it accordingly and the voting period will start when
the mail announce is sent to the list :)

Cheers,
--
Pierre

@pierrejoye | http://www.libgd.org