On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 7:55 PM, Andrea Faulds wrote:
Hi everyone,

It's been more than two weeks since I first proposed this RFC, and there's
no outstanding issues preventing moving towards a vote. There's not yet a
language specification patch, but that can be done later.

So, I'm opening the vote on this RFC today, 2016-02-05, and it'll close the
Sunday after next, 2016-02-14. The vote requires a 2/3 majority as it's a
language change.

The RFC page is here: https://wiki.php.net/rfc/list_keys

Happy voting!
I voted yes as I like some use cases and the obvious syntax.

However I almost voted no because of the examples about usage as a
half backed named argument, covered in future scope. I mentioned it
during the discussion phase but I will vote against this kind of
things as real named arguments support would be by far superior than
that, for the record here :)

Cheers,
--
Pierre