Hey internals!

The RFC to allow trailing commas to function calls & declarations has been
withdrawn in favor of the a RFC that broadens the scope to all list syntax.

https://wiki.php.net/rfc/list-syntax-trailing-commas

The RFC to allow trailing commas for all lists is now open for discussion.
:)

Thanks,
Sammy Kaye Powers
sammyk.me
I'm on the +1 side. This brings a little improvement for anyone
managing pull requests on a daily basis. And we'll end the trailing
commas debate forever. Anyone that feels the necessity for cleaner
diffs will be able to pick where to use trailing commas consistently,
and the ones who don't care won't be hurt, as it's opt in.

PS: I've been asked about trailing commas on `use Foo\{ A, B, C, };`
many times, thanks for adding this bit too.

Marcio.

groupphp-internals @
categoriesphp
postedNov 3, '15 at 7:22p