Hi Sammy,

Sammy Kaye Powers wrote:
The RFC to allow trailing commas to function calls & declarations has been
withdrawn in favor of the a RFC that broadens the scope to all list syntax.

https://wiki.php.net/rfc/list-syntax-trailing-commas
My thoughts on this are much the same as my thoughts on the function
call/declaration-only RFC. I think trailing commas add yet another style
point for people to disagree on, and can look ugly in some contexts, yet
have little benefit since most lists are not frequently changed.

That being said, trailing commas in `use Foo\{ ... };` might be an
exception for me, since I think those lists would be quite long and
subject to frequent change, unlike function calls.

Hmm. Consider me -½.

Thanks.

--
Andrea Faulds