On 11 August 2014 18:44, Chris Wright wrote:

I don't think that it even makes sense to have this as a possibility
for internal classes.
Even leaving everything else outside, I think internal classes should
become less magic and more transparent over time.
The current "fixing" of internal classes has been to disallow operations in
other PHP APIs, while the correct fix would be to make them `final`, with a
`final public function __wakeup`, with a `final public function
__construct` and so on: at least the limitations would make sense from a
userland perspective as well.

</ot>

Marco Pivetta

http://twitter.com/Ocramius