Hi Stas,
On May 23, 2014, at 00:46, Stas Malyshev wrote:

Hi!
So instead, I created the TSRMLS_DN and TSRMLS_CN macros which, in
the ZTS case, work like TSRMLS_D/TSRMLS_C, but when ZTS is off, still
resolve to a parameter (that must always be present), which is passed
NULL.
I don't think it is a very good idea to add extra parameter that does
nothing to every function. There should be a better solution to this.
I agree it would be ideal to not have to include the extra parameter in non-ZTS builds. However, it is only a few functions (zenderror, zendlex, zendparse, init_error, ini_parse, ini_lex) that gain the extra parameter. Those functions should not be frequently called, and when they are, a NULL (or actual local parameter TSRMLS) is passed, so the overhead should be pretty minimal.
--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/

groupphp-internals @