On 10/17/2013 7:05 PM, Andrea Faulds wrote:
I have read through the previous mailing list discussion, and while I
will admit that, yes, this RFC does not allow some possibilities that
would be nice (like using constants in such expressions, for example),
I think it is still quite useful and an improvement on the status quo.
I agree, even without constants support it would be a big plus. I'm not
sure everyone agrees that it should move forward without constants
support though (and I would personally prefer them in as well, but not
at the expense of pushing this feature out a year).
Thank you for your time.

groupphp-internals @
categoriesphp
postedOct 18, '13 at 12:05a
activeNov 1, '13 at 7:15p
websitephp.net

2 users in discussion

Andrea Faulds: 3 posts Clint Priest: 1 post