I'd suggest to be IllegalStateException then.

But +1 on adding it. =)

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 9:30 AM, Benjamin Schneider wrote:

Hello,

I would like to propose the introduction of an 'InvalidStateException'
into the SPL extension. Within the existing exceptions I am not able
to find a type that would represent a state error, throwable if a
method has been invoked at an illegal or inappropriate time.

I would be able to write the RFC and later on implement this new
exception by myself, in case people share my opinion.

Best regards
Benjamin Schneider

Guilherme Blanco
MSN: guilhermeblanco@hotmail.com