Ferenc,

How much of this is PHP willing to take as BC break?
Like changing from one Exception to another (UnderflowException to
RuntimeException) and removing OutOfRangeException because it is ambiguous
seems very hard fro PHP to take in a PHP 5.6 for example.

I may have some time to try something, but I wouldn't spend time just for
the sake of doing if it's gonna be rejected later.

Cheers,