On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 4:33 PM, Levi Morrison wrote:

I would like to propose the introduction of an 'InvalidStateException'
into the SPL extension. Within the existing exceptions I am not able
to find a type that would represent a state error, throwable if a
method has been invoked at an illegal or inappropriate time.
Exceptions are one part of the SPL that are a nasty, poorly thought-out
mess (no offense to anyone who worked on it; this stuff is harder than
people realize). I am -1 on simply adding another exception to our mess,
but if we can clean it up then I might support it, depending on details.
if somebody wonders what Levi is referring to:
https://wiki.php.net/rfc/spl-improvements

--
Ferenc Kovács
@Tyr43l - http://tyrael.hu