hi,
On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 7:58 AM, Dennis Clarke wrote:

configure in php 5.4.12 seems to have some difficulty with libcurl 7.29.0 :
$ ./configure --with-apxs2=/usr/local/bin/apxs
--with-mysql=/opt/mysql/mysql \

Also we had no issue to build against 7.29.0 on windows and linux.
I had not yet tried either. Was going to get to a RHEL6 server but just got
hung up in Solaris.
However one should wait for the next release, there is 2 BC breaks in
this version, if you rely on the multi interface and non default
backed for DNS resolutions.
* sigh *

There always seems to be another release around the corner. Not sure what those
2 BC breaks are ... either of them related to curl-config ?

dc

groupphp-internals @
categoriesphp
postedFeb 25, '13 at 6:59a