The oop interface to cURl is already available, take a look at
http://pecl.php.net/package/pecl_http extension. It provides OOP
interface and takes care of many of the input preparation or output
parsing tasks normally you need to do in PHP when working with cURL.

On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 12:49 PM, Simon Schick