On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 10:26 PM, Stas Malyshev wrote:
Hi!

I have the pdo_mysql common.phpt test failing on my config, specifically the
REDIRECTTEST part. It is probably due to the way I run the tests, but other
tests work fine, only this one is wrong. So my environment is like this:
My build directory in under php source in separate dir, so for 5.4 I'm
building in ~/php-5.4/cgi. I run tests like this:

~/php-5.4/cgi$ ./cliphp ../run-tests.php ../ext/pdo_mysql/tests/common.phpt

Works just fine for most tests, but not for REDIRECTTEST, it returns:

ERROR: cannot open directory:
ext/pdo/tests/PHP_5_4/ext/pdo_mysql/tests/common.phpt]

The path it produces seems to be some weird combination of redirected path,
my current dir and test's path, but I can't figure out how it gets there.
Any ideas?
I see a relative path in ext/pdo_mysql/tests/common.phpt :

$config = array(
'TESTS' => 'ext/pdo/tests'
);

could you try setting that to:

$config = array(
'TESTS' => dirname(__FILE__).'/ext/pdo/tests'
);

--
Ferenc Kovács
@Tyr43l - http://tyrael.hu

groupphp-internals @
categoriesphp
postedSep 5, '11 at 8:26p
activeSep 5, '11 at 11:02p
websitephp.net

2 users in discussion

Ferenc Kovacs: 1 post Stas Malyshev: 1 post