The crash is now fixed as well.
On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 2:41 AM, Felipe Pena wrote:
2011/6/2 Felipe Pena <felipensp@gmail.com>
Hi,

2011/6/2 Michael Maclean <michael@no-surprises.co.uk>
On 02/06/11 18:20, Gustavo Lopes wrote:

Em Thu, 02 Jun 2011 18:10:50 +0100, Ilia Alshanetsky <ilia@prohost.org>
escreveu:

Killing TSRMLS_FETCH is a noble goal, but let's keep it to once patch
at a time please ;-) And for the record I am all for killing
TSRMLS_FETCH.
Is there any advantage in killing it as opposed to simply not use it?
I think he meant just replacing it in this patch.
Just to inform, with the patched applied in trunk we have 4 SIGSEGVs with
ext/pcntl tests:

pcntl_alarm() [ext/pcntl/tests/pcntl_alarm.phpt]
pcntl_signal() [ext/pcntl/tests/pcntl_signal.phpt]
pcnt_signal_dispatch() [ext/pcntl/tests/pcntl_signal_dispatch.phpt]
Closures as a signal handler [ext/pcntl/tests/signal_closure_handler.phpt]

And 1 test hanging:
ext/pcntl/tests/002.phpt

Ok, already fixed. There is only a test failing due a behavior change:

$ cat ext/pcntl/tests/pcntl_signal.diff
009+ Fatal error: Error installing signal handler for -1 in
/home/felipe/dev/phptrunk/ext/pcntl/tests/pcntl_signal.php on line 10
009- Warning: pcntl_signal(): Error assigning signal %s
010- bool(false)
011-
012- Warning: pcntl_signal(): Error assigning signal %s
013- bool(false)
014-
015- Warning: pcntl_signal(): not callable is not a callable function name
error in %s
016- bool(false)
017- ok

Felipe Pena