Now that's something we can agree on :D

We can reduce the syntax added to simply being the attribute tag before
the standard syntax for a function call/class creation.

This means functions can be attributes too (as if that is useful...)!

This is a function being used as an attribute

attribute functionAttr("test")
public function Test() {

or a class

attribute new ClassAttr("Test")