On 05/20/2010 11:28, Frederic Hardy wrote:
I have a problem with php 5.3.2 under FreeBSD 7/8 with configure
option --enable-zend-multibyte and phar support.
Then i use this option, phar does not work correctly.
No seg fault, no crash, just... nothing or cabalistic letter in output
of my script.
To solve the problem, recompilation of php without
--enable-zend-multibyte is the only solution.
So i have two questions :
1) What is exactly zend multibyte support ?
2) Is it normal that phar support is broken when i use it ?
All my apologize for subject of my first mail.

Best regards,
Fred

Frédéric Hardy : Architecte d'application/Admin. système/Ergonome
CV : http://blog.mageekbox.net/public/cv.frederic.hardy.pdf
Blog : http://blog.mageekbox.net
Twitter : http://twitter.com/mageekguy

groupphp-internals @