Hello Lukas,

the default exception class will not get any setters anytime. The reason
is that we have to rely on the generated info and cannot change it due to
the way the exception object is used and especially destroyed. I see two
ways here. First changing/fixing whatever SOAPFault is based on and second
we could create what you need - generating a working copy - somewhere.

best regards
marcus