My extension (plexsso.so) is dymanically linked with a library. That
library (libplexsso.so) is a statically linked collection of libs
including a custom version of Heimdal Kerberos (libkrb5.a). I have found
that if another module is linked with the stock Heimdal (e.g. pgsql.so
dynamically in this case) some symbol mixing occurs and the application
crashes.

Can two modules use different instances of the same library?

Before I go try to become an expert in linking and the Linux loader
can anyone give me advice as to how to I might workaround (for Linux
at least)?

Mike

--
Michael B Allen