Hi Again,

First, Happy new year!! :)

After reading some stuff, I must say that patch is not what we want, because
with that patch I would have to run PHP with:
LD_PRELOAD="/usr/local/lib/libiconv_plug.so" php

So, I've cooked another patch, that really links to libiconv:
http://mega.ist.utl.pt/~ncpl/php_libiconv_solaris.txt

This patch also defines HAVE_LIBICONV when necessary, which it wasn't (thus
breaking phpinfo()).

Nuno