clearstatcache() is the wrong place to do this, but I certainly agree that
the capability to flush the cache should exist.

-Sara

"Alan Knowles" <alan@akbkhome.com> wrote in message
Just a thought, should clearstatcache() force the reset of the cache?
I cant think of many situations where you would re-build directory
tree's on the fly, but you never know what to expect from PHP users :)

Regards
Alan

Andi Gutmans wrote:
Thanks for pointing out that the attachment didn't make it through.
You can find it at:
http://snaps.php.net/~andi/realpath_cache2.diff

Andi