Jesús de Diego Alarcón wrote:
Hello
I've noticed the problem is not well described:

1º There are some times the correct XML appears. However, these times, the
call in Firebug comes with "(403)" and highlihted in red color.
Does your host have any rate-limiting? Maybe you're hitting the server
too much and you're being seen as a denial-of-service attack and being
denied access.
About permisions, visor directory has 755 also like php.
provincias.php has 777 permisions.
Try what I suggested - access other files in the same folders.

That will tell us whether it's a file specific issue, a folder specific
issue or something else.

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/