Hi

We discussed it when we did the new site. Back then it was not possible to
do it. I have to check why :)

I am for MD anyway :)
On Mar 29, 2016 5:35 PM, "Ondřej Surý" wrote:

Mike, feel free to rewrite it to MD. It was done for bitbucket.

O.

--
Ondřej Surý
On 29 Mar 2016, at 07:05, Mike Frysinger wrote:

can someone outline how the website comes together ?
it seems like the "source" is here:
https://github.com/libgd/website
which uses RST & Pelican to produce HTML which is checked in here:
https://github.com/libgd/libgd.github.io

is that correct ? if so, is there a reason to keep it this way ?
if we're committed to github, then we can just write the content
in markdown directly and let github render it for us. then we can
drop the website repo and keep all the content in libgd.github.io.

on a related note, what's up with http://lib.gd/ ? seems to be dead.

on another related note, how about changing the bitbucket site to
redirect to the new one ? otherwise, keeping it as-is makes it look
like it's still relevant.
http://libgd.bitbucket.org/

i don't have admin access to the libgd org or the repos, so can
someone who does turn off the wiki's for the website repos ? just
go to these pages and uncheck Wikis:
https://github.com/libgd/website/settings
https://github.com/libgd/libgd.github.io/settings
-mike