On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 10:30 AM, Richard Quadling wrote:
Hi.

A couple of questions.

1) Is http://git.php.net/?p=phd.git still the main repo? Seems nothing has
changed since July 2015.

For a feature complete project that is turning 9 this year, I don't
think a 6months "no commit" is anything to wonder over :)
Yes it is the main repo.

2) Has anyone worked on producing the documentation stubs for PHPStorm
(https://github.com/JetBrains/phpstorm-stubs)

If not, what is the best start point for building a renderer? (Been a while
since I played with PhD)

PHPStorm requires 1 file per extension (more or less).

I would start with PhD_IDE, which spits out various formats (such as
json) that can easily be consumed and played with. The downloadables
are created daily.
See: http://doc.php.net/downloads/

-Hannes

groupphp-doc @