Excellent! Awesome to have this fixed, finally!
On 26 Dec 2011, at 15:44, Daniel Convissor wrote:

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen:

I just pushed a bunch of changes to the test suite that enable the test
suite to be called from anywhere properly run against a git repository /
working directory.

Prior to this, several tests failed if called from the main repository
directory due to include path issues, so the tests had to be run
"tests" directory. That caused include statements to not find the files
in the local repository and then go to the installed PEAR files. The
result was developers ended up not really testing the changes they were
making.

Thanks,

--Dan

--
T H E A N A L Y S I S A N D S O L U T I O N S C O M P A N Y
http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/