Hi Helgi,
2009/4/15 Daniel O'Connor <daniel.oconnor@gmail.com>:
See also:
http://wiki.php.net/pear/packages/migration

Has some notes regarding certain packages; data *is* out of date from
Helgi's.
Just to be clear, the list I showed is from a script I ran against our
database minutes ago, so my list represents latest releases of each of
those packages. So take my list with a pinch of salt and compare
against Daniels list as well - Could be handy if we had a queue for
packages that have been upgraded but not released (and for those,
please go over them again with the points I mentioned above! :-) lets
make the most of the release )

- Helgi
As already mentionned in Daniel's list
- PEAR_PackageFileManager_Frontend (unmaintained, wontfix, laurent)
- PEAR_PackageFileManager_Frontend_Web (unmaintained, wontfix, laurent)

And I won't do any operation on those 2 packages. My main reason is :
- avoid to encourage end-users to download or upgrade their copy (as it
was done in past for HTML_Progress, while HTML_Progress2 continue to live)

Hope you, and QA team understand my opinion !

grouppear-qa @
categoriesphp
postedApr 15, '09 at 2:34a
activeApr 15, '09 at 8:13a