Hello Daniel,

I would like to take over the maintaince of the package XML_XPath,
which currently is unmaintained. My intentions is to keep this
package up to date with the currently stable XPath specification and
later on integrate it with BPEL.

I also have a concrete interest in this package, because I'm writing
my final diploma project at the University of Copenhagen, as part of
this project, I implement a software component. This software
component is titled "Light-weight PHP engine for BPEL based on
XML-rewriting". Here I use PHP and DOM, where XPath expressions are
natural.
I guess you are not interested anymore, given that we didn't answer for
7 months now :/

--
Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christian Weiske

-= Geeking around in the name of science since 1982 =-

grouppear-qa @
categoriesphp
postedApr 23, '08 at 6:45p
activeOct 24, '08 at 6:25a