My proposal for next bug triage is :
1) convert all packages to xml v2 (no need to do a release)
2) detect all orphan packages
3) sort orphan packages by number of open bugs, low to high
4) fix all those bugs, package by package. every time we finish a
package, do a release.
5) sort all remaining bugs by number of open bugs per package, low to high
6) fix those remaining bugs, package by package. every time we finish
a package, do a release.
PS: dont forget to reply to my email address too. im not subscribed to