I maintained Cache for a little while but gave up since it's rather bugging
trying to keep every single driver in sync and there are no unit tests iirc

I'm happy if you want to take over the package but do remember that it
already has a stable release and thus you can't break BC.

What we'd like to see from you to begin with is to file bug reports and
attach patches to them so we can see the quality of your work as well as
perhaps patches to existing bug reports.

- Helgi