Hi guys, Richard, Daniel.

Like most of you know HTML_TreeMenu has been some what unmaintained as
of late, mainly because Richard hasn't been around that much (i.e.
inactive for some time), I don't know the reason for that, guess it's
just his personal life and such things, but I don't mind if I suggest we
get another maintainer aboard, since the package has good amount of
bugs.

Now I talked to Daniel Khan (lead of DB_NestedSet) and he told me a
person he knows would like to maintain the package, so are there any
objection from QA ? or Richard ?

I'm not suggesting we kick Richard from the lead nor maintenance of the
package, just wanted to bring in a extra hand for him :-)

So fire away folks!

- Helgi

grouppear-qa @
categoriesphp