At 11:32 AM +0100 3/20/06, Christian Renz wrote:
Okay, so since Mozilla embedded is being... recalcitrant for me (it
isn't, it turns out, working for me on OS X) I'm working on a Plan
B here. In this case, Plan B is WebKit for OS X.
I'd be willing to do some testing!
I sent it off to CPAN a little while ago, and you can grab it from
http://www.sidhe.org/~dan/Wx-WebKit-0.01.tar.gz. It builds and tests,
but that's all I can vouch for right now.
If you feel underchallenged, you could try and see whether you can
WebKit to work on Windows :-)
Heh, apparently that's in the works, and WebKit mostly works on Windows.
--
Dan

Dan Sugalski even samurai
dan@sidhe.org have teddy bears and even
teddy bears get drunk

groupwxperl-users @
categoriesperl
postedMar 19, '06 at 8:50p
activeMar 22, '06 at 9:17a
websitewxperl.sourceforge.net

2 users in discussion

Dan Sugalski: 3 posts Christian Renz: 3 posts