Okay, so with Wx::Mozilla a no-go on windows, I've been poking at
ActiveX instead for it. Wx::ActiveX is on CPAN but it doesn't compile
against the version of Wx that the current WxPerl uses. I've fixed
that up and I'm currently poking at it. (Slowly -- that whole 'not a
Windows guy' thing)

I tried mailing the current maintainer, but the e-mail address in the
module bounces. Anyone know who's handling this these days? And yes,
I'll make a PPM of the thing once I can get it linking, as it seems
to be getting cranky with the same perl link errors I was having with
Wx::Mozilla, which I'm trying to hunt down now.
--
Dan

Dan Sugalski even samurai
dan@sidhe.org have teddy bears and even