At 10:31 AM -0800 3/20/06, Donovan Allen wrote:
Why are you compiling it? Binaries for win32 available at wxperl sourceforge.
I completely missed the PPDs for it, basically. D'oh! (Though the
version on CPAN is still mildly broken, as it doesn't compile against
the current WxWindows stuff)
Then, just follow my example from the email I sent out in the first
response to your original post to wxperl mail list.
I'll end up doing that, I think. I've hit so damn many bizarre little
dead-ends and platform-specific restrictions on this project my
brain's gone a bit mushy.
--
Dan

Dan Sugalski even samurai