At 1:50 AM +0100 3/16/06, Marcus wrote:
Damn. Is there an equivalent to wx-config for windows, or some other
way to beat the snot out of the build system to allow me to link
against the installed WxMozilla add-in widget set somehow?
Mattia> None that I know of :-(

What about Cygwin?
Nah, that shouldn't be necessary. If I can add in include paths and
libraries (which I'm pretty sure I can do, and if not I can always
hack the generated makefile :) then it's just a matter of either
being hackish with paths or write some sort of environment probing
program. Either way it should be doable once I can convince all the
pieces to talk to one another and actually compile something.
--
Dan

Dan Sugalski even samurai
dan@sidhe.org have teddy bears and even