At 7:57 PM +0100 3/15/06, Mattia Barbon wrote:
Damn. Is there an equivalent to wx-config for windows, or some other
way to beat the snot out of the build system to allow me to link
against the installed WxMozilla add-in widget set somehow?
None that I know of :-(
Damn. Okay, time to get out the hammer and blowtorch, and hack
Makefile.PL up enough to generate a PPMable file and hope for the
best.
Make is from the current MinGW dev tools release, whatever that is.
I've dumped MSVC for now, since I don't so much care about the
compiler as care about the ultimate result, i.e. a working
Wx::Mozilla module.
GNU make, which is what MinGW ships, is not supported by MakeMaker
under Windows. I always use nmake, but dmake is an option as well.
Ah, OK, that makes some sense. Got it, I'll try again with nmake,
once I can get the darned makefile generating right.
--
Dan

Dan Sugalski even samurai
dan@sidhe.org have teddy bears and even