Damn. Is there an equivalent to wx-config for windows, or some other
way to beat the snot out of the build system to allow me to link
against the installed WxMozilla add-in widget set somehow?
None that I know of :-(
Make is from the current MinGW dev tools release, whatever that is.
I've dumped MSVC for now, since I don't so much care about the
compiler as care about the ultimate result, i.e. a working
Wx::Mozilla module.
GNU make, which is what MinGW ships, is not supported by MakeMaker
under Windows. I always use nmake, but dmake is an option as well.

Regards
Mattia

groupwxperl-users @
categoriesperl