Okay, so I'm trying to build Wx::Mozilla on windows so I can get a
PPM for people to test with. This is turning out to be...
non-trivial. Or at least really annoying.

I installed the base wxWindows2.6.2 kit from wxwindows.org. I
installed the user and dev wxperl PPMs. I installed Python (2.3 --
2.4 doesn't work for wxmozilla, don't know why), and then WxMozilla.
All good, if semi-not fun.

I grabbed and unpacked the Wx-Mozilla archive I built (which worked
OK on Linux) and tried to build the makefile, and I get:

C:\Documents and Settings\Dan Sugalski\src\Wx-Mozilla-0.03>perl Makefile.PL
No such lib 'gl' at C:/Perl/site/lib/Wx/build/Config/Win32_MSVC.pm line 99.

Yanking the libs out of the WX_CORE_LIB list doesn't get me anywhere,
since it just dies looking for the 'adv' lib.

I'm assuming there's some Cool Magic to make this all work. I just
don't know what it is...
--
Dan

Dan Sugalski even samurai