Well, OK, maybe more than just testers.

I have the first cut of a Wx::Mozilla module.
http://www.sidhe.org/~dan/Wx-Mozilla-0.01.tar.gz if you want to grab
it.

This module is *extremely* crude. There is a single test, which just
makes sure the class loads, and that's it. It requires that you
install the WxMozilla library from wxmozilla.sourceforge.net, which
is something of an adventure, and you may well have to hand-edit
Makefile.PL -- for some reason wx-config gives an incorrect library
for wxmozilla for me. (I assume that's a problem with WxMozilla)

I, alas, have basically *no* Wx experience, so there's not even a
simple "open a window and throw in a MozillaBrowser pane" test. If
someone wants to hack one up for me (the call to make a pane is, I
think, Wx::MozillaBrowser->Create(parent_win, window_id, position,
size, style, name)) I would be extremely grateful. I can hack the
snot out of it from there.

Still, it compiles, links, and at least loads the module shared
library, so I'm happy right now. :)
--
Dan

Dan Sugalski even samurai