Okay, this is an odd request, and not directly WxPerl related, but
I'm abusing code in PerlWrapper so I'll plead mild relevance. :)

Could someone with a *stock* 10.3.x system send me the output from an
"ls -l /usr/lib" command? I'm abusing some of the tools in
PerlWrapper to automatically fetch the libraries needed by perl XS
modules and package them up into the resulting .app bundle, but I'd
rather not package in system-standard libraries. (I've got stock 10.4
systems kicking around, I just lack earlier versions)

Or if someone knows of some Magic Flag that indicates a library's a
system library, that'd be cool too.
--
Dan

Dan Sugalski even samurai