At 11:33 AM -0500 3/2/06, David Kaufman wrote:
Hi Dan,

Dan Sugalski wrote:
Has anyone wrapped the mozilla embedded library for WxPerl the way
it's been done for Gtk (and Wx under Python) by any chance? I need
this, but I figured I'd check to see if someone'd done it before I
did it myself.
I do't think it has been tackled, yet. Last I heard was this:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.perl.wxperl/1912/
Huh. Well, bummer -- I'd hoped that I wouldn't have to do any work. :)

Okay, if nobody says anything Real Soon (which basically means by the
time I've got some free time) I'll tackle it. Any chance of pawning
the module off on someone else for maintenance once it's done? I'm
not sure I'm going to have the time, and I've enough modules I don't
pay attention to as it is.
--
Dan

Dan Sugalski even samurai