On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 10:46 AM, Dmitry Karasik wrote:
Now, before you throw me out to mingw dev list, I'd like to ask you if there
are some of you who run something more recent than 3.4.5, if you have
considered gcc4, possibly there are some of you who know about this particular
I just tried dropping gcc4 (plus binutils + mingw runtime + win32api)
in place of the "c" directory in my strawberry perl on a Win32 virtual
machine. Your "good" case works. Your "bad" case fails. Output
attached.

I have little compiler-fu, so other than that quick test, I'm not sure
how I can help you. It sounds like something you might take to the
mingw-users mailing list.

-- David

groupwin32-vanilla @
categoriesperl