Grokbase Groups Perl scripts May 2003
Text::Statistics sounds good to me. (I would shorten it into
Text::Stat, but it is not important.)

There are some apparently similar scripts written by Ted Pedersen
(http://www.d.umn.edu/~tpederse/nsp.html - N-gram Statistics Package
(NSP)), but it does not seem that he uploaded them into CPAN.

I will probably be adding some scripts/modules into this category.

Vlado