Something happened on PAUSE a few months ago, such that the scripts
indexer completely broke. I've looked into it a few times and not figured
out what went wrong. Rich, if I can get the indexer working again this
weekend, do you think you might be able to help me incorporate File::Archive?
I might just end up rewriting File::Archive, since I never really figured out
what was broken about it, and because my Perl skills are much better now then
they were when I wrote that. I'll try to take a look at it this weekend.

--
He who is intoxicated with wine will be sober again in the course of the
night, but he who is intoxicated by the cupbearer will not recover his

groupscripts @
categoriesperl
postedApr 27, '01 at 1:27p
activeApr 28, '01 at 6:07a